1) Why do we park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?
2) Why do we call grass, grass? Who came up with that term?
3) Why do we just rely on calendars as is? Who is the grand voice/ decision maker in all the calendars of the world, saying YES that is most definitely without a doubt, when Easter will be this year?
4) Why do we pay teachers so poorly and doctors/ lawyers/ businessmen so well when we are the ones who educated these people to get where they are?
5) Why does a bird or plane stay in flight?
Now, going with the WHY theme...
WHAT are some WHYs that YOU have? Channel your inner 3 year old and think about some things in which you may have found yourself to wonder recently or in the past and jot them down in your journal or Writer's Notebook. What do you wonder WHY about like one Mr. Jack Thomas, 3 year old extraordinaire?!? Can't wait to hear!!! I bet you have some AWESOME ideas!!!